Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sun Down with Sunny

Shemax.com- Sun Down with Sunny

Description:
    Sexy Sunny is another gorgeous Pattya girl who shines brightest at night. This radiant girl has a phenomenal body and she knows it as you can tell from her confident poses. She doesnt smile much and instead almost scowls or curls her wet pink tongue up over her front teeth giving her an Im so horny look. She has silky long blackbrown hair which is cut in Chinese style bangs and frames her fairly pretty face. But our ray beam stare is of course locked on her big round tits and our only thought is that she removes her tight brilliant white halter to match her bare cock hardening midriff. She first teases and then exposes her gargantuan globes which are capped by small hard pink nipples. Knowing what we want next she quickly pulls her short shorts down and then her red and white striped panties and out pops her bulging hooded cock which looks like a gnome wearing a tight night cap. Two strokes later and the bright pink head of her cock emerges from her generous foreskin which recedes as ripples along the length of her hard shedick. We have a short sword fight and then she lays on the bed to stroke herself and suck me off before squirting her huge creamy load in the area between her huge boobs and trimmed pubes.It was pure chance running in to Sunny as we walked back to our hotel on Soi 7 between Beach and 2nd where there are no specific ladyboy bars. This Soi of course has many girl bars and you will see the odd ladyboy working at a few of them. As well the Mr. 99 Shrimp Bar on Beach Road right at Soi7 employs a number of ladyboy hostesses for some reason. In any case there was Sunny and three other ladyboys walking of Soi 7. I began to pursue and question them and found out that they worked at various bars on Soi 6 which was deserted because, due to the election, the bars were not serving alcohol (at least officially). They were of course looking for customers and were having no trouble drawing attention which was limited to leering stares given that they were the hottest creatures on the street and any experienced hetero falang would know they are ladyboys. As any ladyboy lover knows, these falangs loss is our gain and as always I took advantage of this.
    Model:
    Sunny
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 70-sundownwithsunny-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 193.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:31

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:70-sundownwithsunny-hdv.wmv - 193.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Blonde on Black Boinking

Shemax.com- Blonde on Black Boinking

Description:
    Its a sexy shemale twosome when Myrla and Adryella get together and play. One brunette with dark skin and the other blonde with ivory skin, these two really complement each other and look sizzling together. They take their time undressing each other so they can get to those tasty shecocks. Then they make sure they suck each others throbbing girl poles until they are super hard and ready to fuck and then they pump each others tight assholes until they blow their loads.
    Model:
    Mirla Santos
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 65-blondeonblackboinking-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 445.26 MB
    Duration : 00:14:44

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:65-blondeonblackboinking-hdv.wmv - 445.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- CowTgirl

Shemax.com- CowTgirl

Description:
    Even the cows couldna�t resist getting a closer look at this gorgeous T-girl as she posed in a field out on the farm. And who could really blame their animal instincts when Suzy Pavanello looked so damn alluring in her leopard print dress that revealed more of incredible body then it covered and her long legs were clad in black, thigh high silk stockings. This gorgeous shemale was made to be on film and the camera loved her. There wasna�t a shy bone in this long haired babes body and she proved it by seductively stripping out of her dress, thong and stockings right out in the open. And what an ass this babe had, complete with tattoo and dimples. Suzy got completely turned on by having all eyes on her and having the camera capture her every enticing move. In the shade of big tree, she laid on the ground bare ass naked and began to pump her huge shecock until she exploded her cumload all over her stomach, girl pole and hand.
    Model:
    Suzy Pavanello
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 51-cowtgirl-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 378.11 MB
    Duration : 00:12:46

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:51-cowtgirl-hdv.wmv - 378.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Persistent Penis Pumper

Shemax.com- Persistent Penis Pumper

Description:
    I would like to introduce you to Eye, ANOTHER ladyboy player exclusiveThe one thing that stands out to me most about Eye is how aggressive she was. When I walked past her she started grabbing on my cock and trying to convince me to short time her. Most working ladyboys do the same but she was extremely persistent. In fact, she was so persistent she offered to suck my cock on the side of the street and she put my hand down her tight shorts right there in front of everybody so I could feel her cock. SOLD I got her number and thought about how much fun she would be when I called on her.I was sitting around...a little bored and a little lazy to go out and Eye came to mind. I started thinking about her and how aggressive she was and wanted to see if she would be the same way in bed. I called her to come over and she arrived within the hour...willing to please. When she first came in she said, `hey I remember you` and attacked me. She was so aggressive I had to calm her down a little bit so I could get my cameras and everything in order to share the experience with you guys. Once the cameras came on she got a little shy but luckily she warmed up a little once she got a cock in her mouth.Overall, I can say I`m glad I made the call to Eye. She was fun, she was willing and best of all, she had a raging hard cock the entire time. I`m not joking, from about 2 minutes from walking in the door until about 5 minutes after she blew her load her cock was jumping up and down it was hard. God I love this place
    Model:
    Eye
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 173-persistentpenispumper-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 509.54 MB
    Duration : 00:14:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:173-persistentpenispumper-hdv.wmv - 509.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Jacuzzi Orgy Round 2

Shemax.com- Jacuzzi Orgy Round 2

Description:
    Jo, Adryella, Karen and Beatriz are four sexy shemales that know how to have a hell of a good time. They pose with each other in their skimpy clothes before undressing and slipping into the hot tub. After a little friendly fondling, its time to get down to business sucking those juicy shecocks until they can taste the precum oozing out the tips. Then each one of these gorgeous tranny babes gets a turn at having their tight bums filled with shemeat and doing some ass drilling of their own.
    Model:
    Adryella Vendramine, Beatriz Matarazzo, Jo Garcia, Karen Zaneth
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31-jacuzziorgyround2-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 794.44 MB
    Duration : 00:24:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:31-jacuzziorgyround2-hdv.wmv - 794.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Champagne Craziness 2

Shemax.com- Champagne Craziness 2

Description:
    Give these sexy shemale babes a few bottles of wine and a hotel room and you get one shecock fucking and sucking orgy. These t-girl hotties pour booze on themselves and each and lick it off with soft tongues. This gets them revved up and ready for some real foursome action. They suck each others juicy girl poles until they are all hard and ready for some fucking. Then they are pounding each others bums with those shecocks until they are squirting cum like fountains on each other.
    Model:
    Adryella Vendramine, Bia Bastos, Gabriela Bitencourt, Monique Bitencourt
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 27-champagnecraziness2-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 894.49 MB
    Duration : 00:29:45

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:27-champagnecraziness2-hdv.wmv - 894.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- The First Noel

Shemax.com- The First Noel

Description:
    As the weather gets cold our hot Christmas gift to you is one of the premiere hirsute ladyboys. First is no longer number one in the hairy ass department with the release of the sets starring Gobee who is located in Pattaya, so First still holds the top spot in Bangkok. In the scene First wakes up Christmas morning to find that Santa has left behind his hat and a stocking for her. Since she is a naughty girl she is not expecting much but she is hopeful as she peers into the fuzzy red and white sock. She is happy to find St. Nick has left her a Hello Kitty combination portable fan and candy holder. Noticing the phallic shape she immediately inserts this in her mouth which gets her turned on. So she strips off her dress so we can see her cock hardening big fake tits on her slim little femboy body. She is still wearing cute little boyish flowered panties which when she pulls down slightly we can see the top of her famously bushy muff. Those who have seen First before know that this cock to ball carpeting extends around to and up her ass crack. She then decides to defile here present by shoving it in her hairy hole for her and our pleasure. She closes her eyes and hums here cums Santa Clause as she pumps the toy into her boy pussy which gets her so horny she lies back and fingers her ass as she jerks her girl dink. Her heavenly body is writhing and she starts singing oh cum all yee angels as she squirts snowy white slush on her stomach.I actually shot this set in December 2007 which was the planned launch of the site so I scrambled to do a few Christmas scenes. The actual launch was in 2008 which explains why we also released the New Years Eve scene with Fon in May. I couldnt hold on to that set as Fon had 2008 painted on her chest. I waited until this Christmas to release this one of First so sorry to all you hairy ass fans have been clamouring for more pics of First. We have received almost equal numbers of opposing emails from guys who are either crazy over or revolted by her hairy anus. Despite being demoted by Gobee to runner up in the Miss Hirsute Thailand pageant, First will always be number one in our hearts and minds.
    Model:
    First
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 94-thefirstnoel-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 310.34 MB
    Duration : 00:10:14

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:94-thefirstnoel-hdv.wmv - 310.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- First Time with First

Shemax.com- First Time with First

Description:
    First donned her gold Bikini which suits her slim big titted body type very well. She prefers not to wear a lot of makeup relying on her rocking body instead. In loose clothes this gives her a plain look which disappears immediately as she begins to disrobe. I love the big round boobs on her super slim body. She is a great poser and seems to love hamming for the camera. The cumshot was a bit of work and yours truly was required to assist. Strangely she requested I suck her nipples and touch nothing else as she lay back closed her eyes and jerked. The second part of the shoot is in the bathroom for a nice chocolaty smear all over that sexy body.I will attempt. The first part of this shoot actually starts out in one hotel and ends in another. (My webmaster has maintained editorial control and not posted the 20 or so pictures from the first hotel. I will try to get them put up in the future so the following story makes sense). The reason for that is that we got kicked out of the Model Inn Hotel (ways up Soi4 past the Omni) right after First`s shoot started. I picked this place because I thought it was off the radar. Not that any of you would stay there anyway as it is a hole but be warned. They caught on to what we were doing as we had already done two shoots earlier. When I checked in I had two ladyboys with me (Wan and Tete who were helping me with the shoots) and I said some more friend were coming by and was that a problem. They said no problem so three more showed up and we did the two shoots (Cindy and Pangpon brought a friend who was apparently cut). Those three left and then Tete went to get First who was in the street. By this time it was getting dark.I guess someone from outside noticed the flash because they called up and asked to close the windows and curtains which were open a crack. We did this and noticed that now there was and older Thai man standing in the street with the hotel clerk. He must have been the husband or something as he took charge in telling us what to do. So we thought we were good until they came banging on the door asking us to leave. The ladyboys told me they had threatened to call the cops or this guy was a cop or something like that. The ladyboys scrambled around quickly packing stuff up. When we left all the hotel staff were all standing there giving us the evil eye. Not surprisingly they refused to refund my money saying we had used electricity. I started to work myself into a rage calling them fucking crooks and such when Tete grabbed me and warned we had better go before the police came. I thought better of doing anything vindictive not wanting to make trouble for the ladyboys who had to live in this City. So off we went to the Omni where we had not further trouble finishing the shoot.
    Model:
    First
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15-firsttimewithfirst-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 337.04 MB
    Duration : 00:11:23

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:15-firsttimewithfirst-hdv.wmv - 337.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Eye on the Balls

Shemax.com- Eye on the Balls

Description:
    They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I think Eye would be attractive to most men. She has a pretty face on her almost too large head which suits the two giant hoop earrings she is wearing. These are mostly obscured by her big hair which is wild looking with its streaked and wavy ringlets. At the time of the shoot is was fashionable for the girls to get ribbons braided in when they got their hair done which explains the few blue streaks that you see. This girl shows she knows how to pose as she teases the viewer while she slowly removes her skin tight flowery dress. The first thing you see are two of the most perfectly shaped tits you have ever laid eyes on. Further down she reveals her ripped torso where your eyes are drawn to the dangling belly button jewel. From the side you can see all of her ribs under those luscious tits and above her super sexy slim waist. As if this wasnt enough to stiffen your cock she turns to show us her beautiful ass crack which is filled with an eye popping thong and topped by an ass-fucking eye-candy tattoo. You also get a glimpse of probably the worst Mickey Mouse tattoo I have ever seen on the back of her left shoulder. When she turns back you see that the front of the lacy yellow thong is so low on her hard flat abdomen that it makes your crotch ache with desire. Before showing us the surprise inside, she displays her perfect hard body from countless angles. She continues to torment us by gently tugging at the tiny garment covering the only thing masculine about her. When she finally ends our suffering and shows us her soft shecock we can tell by how shrivelled it is that it will not stay small. Her expert touch makes it instantly hard a she sits down for a good long stroke. All this has caused her to work up quite a thirst so we next see her sipping on some chocolate milk which she decides would look nice being squirted on her tits and dribbling down her midsection to her cock making it sticking and wet. As before she is not content to stay in the same position and stands to show us the mess she has made and some close-ups of her succulent dick. Next we get a view of her shapely ass and her lickable brown eye before it too gets doused with the creamy solution of the same color. Around she comes again and slowly lowers herself into the puddle created and her one eyed tranny snake winks away at us as she pumps it. We see her get another shot of Ovaltine to help lube the works as she continues to stroke her she-meat. We go cockeyed when the long awaited climax finally comes which continues to glisten as she smears it into the black leather of the chair with her still hard lady tool.I met Eye at Cascade Bar and she was a standout in a sea of about 40 girls on a very slow night. I walked in, sat down and was as usual immediately joined by two girls on either side and surrounded in front by a semi circle of about six girls all gesturing and mouthing I go with you. Up on stage were another 25 or so in bikinis on the three tiered dance floor most of which would make similar hand signals if they noticed I was looking at them. The half circle melted away when I ordered drinks for me and the two who had sat down. Eye was one of these girls and she quickly made an impression on me with her untamed hair and almost perfect body covered only by a tiny red bikini. Of course both girls wanted me to go to the short time rooms but I explained that I had places to go that evening and was looking for a girl to work with the next day. Eye was my first choice and she volunteered her phone number without hesitation. Not wanting to disappoint any other girls I finished my drink and got out of there to the catcalls of the really desperate ones. If you are looking for tips on visiting the ladyboy bars then see the travel guide and forum where I describe my experiences at Cascade and the other Nana bars.
    Model:
    Eye
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 42-eyeontheballs-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 548.04 MB
    Duration : 00:18:30

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:42-eyeontheballs-hdv.wmv - 548.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- The Lotion Freak

Shemax.com- The Lotion Freak

Description:
    This sexy ebony shemale had just spent a long evening of shopping at the mall. We had seen her inside and caught up with her as she was getting into her sporty wheels and getting ready to head home. After some friendly chat and the offer of some cash, this T-girl agreed to come back to our apartment with us and let us get her on film in all her gorgeous naked glory showing off her juicy shecock. She modeled some of the new clothes she had just purchased that showed off her gorgeous big tits and rounded, tight ass. But it was when she began stripping out of her clothes and was naked on the sofa that things really began to heat up. She stroked and fondled her thick girl pole before bringing out the lotion and smearing that creamy liquid all over her dark skinned body. And once she covered her shecock with cream she was ready to pump until she spewed.
    Model:
    Honey
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 12-thelotionfreak-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 519.72 MB
    Duration : 00:17:33

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:12-thelotionfreak-hdv.wmv - 519.7 MB

Thread Information