Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- His First Tranny-Time

Shemax.com- His First Tranny-Time

Description:
    Pretty in pink and ready to play This sexy babe with her blonde curls and ebony skin is one luscious shemale that loves strutting her stuff for the camera. This T-girl was a tasty treat for the eyes in her pink lace lingerie. She posed for the camera before stripping off her lacy boy style panties and setting her juicy shecock free. And this black stud found her so irresistible he willingly bent over the bed allowing this shebabe to play with his ass and fondle his balls until he was moaning and hard as a rock. This hottie might have looked innocent in her pink lace and blonde curls but you could see the wickedness in her dark eyes. And once they pulled out the bottle of lotion, he lubed up his cock and it was her turn to bend over and get her shemale ass pumped full of fat man meat.
    Model:
    Kareema
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4-hisfirsttrannytime-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 396.85 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:24

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4-hisfirsttrannytime-hdv.wmv - 396.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Round Boob SheBabe

Shemax.com- Round Boob SheBabe

Description:
    Here is a shemale hottie that could definitely brighten up your day and add lusty pleasure to your nights. Natasha Lopez is tall and has curves that will capture attention. But what will make you drool is that big meaty shecock she keeps tucked away inside her skimpy little panties. She slips off her dress and lingerie, squeezing those tasty tits together and you can see her shemeat growing as she gets more excited. When she gets her hands on her girl pole there is no doubt she is going to stroke until she blows her cum load.
    Model:
    Natasha Lopez
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 144-roundboobshebabe-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 583.7 MB
    Duration : 00:17:04

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:144-roundboobshebabe-hdv.wmv - 583.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Tits n Round Ass

Shemax.com- Big Tits _n Round Ass

Description:
    Taiana is one gorgeous and sultry shemale that will have you ready to pop your load. This T-girl with her chubby round booty, tiny waist and big firm tits looked extra tasty in her yellow bikini top and tight as a second skin jean shorts. That denim material left half of her chunky cheeks bare for all to see and watching her wiggle and jiggle as she walked was a sinful delight. She loved posing for the camera. And getting naked in the wide open outdoors was an extra turn on for this exotic T-girl. She stripped out of her shorts and top down to her yellow thong squeezing and teasing her lovely rack for the camera. It wasna�t long before this T-babe was totally naked and stroking her juicy girl pole while her long hair skimmed along her hardened nipples. And once the lovely Taiana wraps her sensuous hands around her shecock, ita�s only a matter of time before she is exploding in cum showering ecstasy.
    Model:
    Taiana de Castro
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 49-bigtitsnroundass-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 482.81 MB
    Duration : 00:16:18

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:49-bigtitsnroundass-hdv.wmv - 482.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Pukky Like Sucky

Shemax.com- Pukky Like Sucky

Description:
    When I went out for the night I thought it was going to be a typical night on the town. Little did I know I was going to run into this very horny young femboy. Her name is Pukky and she works at Obsessions bar here in Pattaya, Thailand. When I first walked into the bar I get mobbed by most of the girls but Pukky just sat across the room and stared at me with the most seductive stare I`ve seen in a while. I walked past the mob of ladyboys and went straight to her. She introduced herself by standing up, kissing on my ear, grabbing my cock and whispering to me she was horny and wanted to go with me right now. I have never been in and out of a ladyboy bar so fast. I told her to bring the costume she was wearing (the one in the scene is what she was wearing at the bar), paid her barfine and we were off (driving as fast as I could) to the room.Once inside the room we couldn`t keep our hands off each other. It took every ounce of self control I had to remember to grab the cameras...lol. When I grabbed her cock I could feel it pulsing in my hand. Throbbing so hard her entire shaft was twitching...it was so fucking hot She started pawing at my cock and as soon as it was out of my shorts she put it in her mouth and proceeded to give me a fantastic blowjob. Watching her stroke her pulsating cock while having my cock in her mouth is a memory I won`t soon forget. Her skin was so smooth and I was almost in heaven feeling on her small little hormone titties. Watching her cum was so hot it didn`t take me long to drop a load in her waiting mouth.I have to say, Pukky was one of the funest ladyboys I`ve been with in a while. I look forward to seeing her hot body, beautiful face and throbbing cock again sometime soon.
    Model:
    Pukky
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 146-pukkylikesucky-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 713.7 MB
    Duration : 00:20:54

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:146-pukkylikesucky-hdv.wmv - 713.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Fucked By Richard

Shemax.com- Fucked By Richard

Description:
    New model Marnel gets it on with Richard who if you prefer femboys has a better body and bigger cock than her. After they kiss and get undressed it takes some effort for her to take his big dick in her ass. But like all horny ladyboys she willingly bends over and takes it like a man. She then enjoys kissing his fat pink head while he squirts cum on her lips.Photographers Comments: Marnel got to model for me by chance. I have to cancel the shoot of her friend because of a very visible bruise on the ass and Marnel readily offered herself. I thought one thing that push her to do it is money, I later found out she got a long time crush on Richard, her hardcore partner.
    Model:
    Marnel
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 166-fuckedbyrichard-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 294.68 MB
    Duration : 00:09:34

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:166-fuckedbyrichard-hdv.wmv - 294.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Crossing the Bridge

Shemax.com- Crossing the Bridge

Description:
    This blond shemale bombshell was scorching hot and she loved posing outside in her thong and chain ringlet top. Danielly had a sweet smile and angelic eyes, but dona�t let the innocent face fool youa��this tranny slut was horny and ready to play for us and the camera and exposing herself in the wide open outdoors just added fuel to flame. She teased us by running her hands up and down her shapely legs and well rounded ass. And every time she moved, we would catch a tantalizing glimpse of her funbags beneath her funky top. It was blissful torture watching as she slowly stripped and slid her thong down her thighs exposing that fat girl pole that was getting more erect with every second that passed. The more she teased the camera the harder her shecock became until she was wrapping her hands around her bulging feminine shaft and pumping it in long strokes and moaning in ecstasy as she spewed her creamy, thick cumload.
    Model:
    Danielle Davilla
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 50-crossingthebridge-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 358.02 MB
    Duration : 00:12:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:50-crossingthebridge-hdv.wmv - 358.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- I Love Candy

Shemax.com- I Love Candy

Description:
    Dark skinned Natalia is a gorgeous Latina shemale with firm boobs, a shapely ass and a thick shecock that she is always ready to play with on camera. Her black dress fits her luscious curves like a second skin and you cant help but love the way it rides up her thighs and over her round ass cheeks. This naughty t-girl loves showing off her body and using her long tongue to lick her dark nipples. And Natalia also has a sweet tooth and she loves sucking on her sweet treat before rubbing it all over her girl pole and keeping it in her hand feeling the creamy confection squishing against her hard cock while she strokes it to full erection. You can almost imagine how sweet this shemale babe would taste after having that candy smeared all over her she meat. And the thought of her wrapping her gorgeous lips around your cock like she does her treat is enough to make you want to give her a load of your own tasty jizz and feel her suck you dry.
    Model:
    Natalia dos Santos
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 94-ilovecandy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 528.94 MB
    Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:94-ilovecandy-hdv.wmv - 528.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Pole Dancer Tugjob

Shemax.com- Pole Dancer Tugjob

Description:
    This raven haired tranny goddess has a perfect ass that is totally spankable and will have your tongue itching to taste. Bia is an outgoing shemale hottie that loves to be playful and tease. And when we got her access to a dance pole, this T-girl proved to have some extreme strip tease skills that had us all watching her in lusty fascination with our cocks trying to bust through our zippers. If you got a craving for a hot and sexy shemale babe with a plump shecock, then you are going to bust a nut for Bia.
    Model:
    Bia Close
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 87-poledancertugjob-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 656.42 MB
    Duration : 00:22:09

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:87-poledancertugjob-hdv.wmv - 656.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Busty Blonde In Blue Dress

Shemax.com- Busty Blonde In Blue Dress

Description:
    Oh wow, Adryella looks so find in her little blue dress. This busty blonde shemale has a sizzling body, big boobies, a perfectly shaped ass and a big juicy shecock hidden under her shiny thong. She certainly knows how to use her body to turn you on and she bares every sweet inch of herself in this gallery. She wraps a slender hand around her hard girl meat and pumps it deep until she is shooting her creamy cum load letting it spew across her tight stomach.
    Model:
    Adryella Vendramine
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 121-bustyblondeinbluedress-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 467.68 MB
    Duration : 00:15:26

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:121-bustyblondeinbluedress-hdv.wmv - 467.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Femme Slaveboy Fuck

Shemax.com- Femme Slaveboy Fuck

Description:
    Rick loves his shemale babes and Sabrina is one sexy tranny that is ready to give him all he can handle. They take turns sucking each others big hard cocks before Sabrina rides his man meat cowgirl style and gets her chest covered with cum.
    Model:
    Sabrina Slavieiro
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : femmeslaveboyfuck-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 634.83 MB
    Duration : 00:20:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:femmeslaveboyfuck-hdv.wmv - 634.8 MB

Thread Information