Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Shrinks Like a Frightened Turtle

Shemax.com- Shrinks Like a Frightened Turtle

Description:
    Mo is only 18 and still has lots of baby fat and was looking nubile in her tight white T-shirt and short lacy miniskirt. Despite the chubby cheeks her pretty face is much older looking with her arched eyebrows and easy smile. Her straw like two colored hair is no doubt the result of the purchased femininity of hair extensions which will look much better when grown out. She disrobes quickly and we see she is a short in stature and will appeal mainly to men who like there girls with a bit of meat on them, yet because of her youth her fat little tummy and ass still look sexy. She begins to stroke her plump little cock with two fingers and then decides to sit in the water and proceeds to wash her shedink and large unshaven pubes. Looking down on her puffy little hormonal tits and moist crotch I could not help but get my hard cock in the scene which she happily slurps and this causes her cock to grow and the pink head to emerge like an unfrightened turtle but the little guy is soon scared back into his shell.Like when George got seen by a girl with his pants down after getting out of the pool in the classic Seinfeld episode, poor already small cocked Mo is suffering from a case of shrinkage here. We thought it would be nice to do her set at a secluded spot down by the creek on our ladyboy picnic but the mixture of the cool water and the threat of being seen caused her cock to act like a frightened turtle. Living in an equatorial country most ladyboys are quite susceptible to temperature changes outside of about a five degree variation. Unlike westerners they stay out of the sun as they think white skin is attractive and dark skin is ugly which probably explains why so many want farang boyfriends. You would think they would be used to it but they are always complaining that it is too hot when temps get above 30 Celsius. This shoot was done near Kohn Kaen where it can go below 20 degrees which to them is freezing.
    Model:
    Mo
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 61-shrinkslikeafrightenedturtle-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 327.45 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:04

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:61-shrinkslikeafrightenedturtle-hdv.wmv - 327.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Pantyhose Penis

Shemax.com- Pantyhose Penis

Description:
    Pantyhose and high heel fetish fans will love this set with tall and slim Bangkok femboy named Ae. Her long slender milky white arms and legs give away her very tall and thin figure which she attempts to hide with her billowy and sheer black dress top. When she pushes the straps down she reveals bony but sexy shoulders and prominent collar bones which connect her long neck to her incongruously large head with reddish brown hair falling back down to those shoulders. She has a wide and fairly pretty large feature face on which she usually wears a nice smile revealing imperfect teeth. Top off she leaves her black strapless bra covering her flat chest and reveals her tight vertically scarred outy naveled torso. Removing her short jean shorts she has magically donned s pantyhose under which we can make out sexy red lace panties which have trouble covering her ample dark pubes. The next sequence on the couch is for leg and foot fans as she slowly removes the sheer hose until she must remove her heels to get them completely off her large feet. Standing she pulls on her panties from various directions to tease us with partial views of her pubes, ass and balls. She then kneels to suck my dick and this causes her nice cock to sprout up through a hole in her panties at 45 degree angle. We then get her to put the pantyhose back on so we can see her gorgeous hard penis tenting them before pulling them back down for some great dick posing shots. She ends the shoot by laying back on the couch with her hose at her knees to jerk her pretty dink until it squirts a huge load from her pubes to her bra.Ae is a super nice and quiet freelancer who works the Sukhumvit Road area near Nana Plaza. When she did the shoot she seemed to usually be on the North side between Soi 3 and 5. You can often find her sitting with friends at the outdoor restaurant in the alley between these Sois and there are some pics of her in the forum doing just that. She is very thin almost to the point of emaciation which I hope is natural versus from a drug habit. I almost prefer this type to some of the meatier more feminine girls and I get a woody just looking at her legs and so she was a natural for the pantyhose fetish shoot. I would actually like to do more like this so tell me in the forum if you would like to see more pantyhose, stockings, heels and lingerie.
    Model:
    Ae
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 85-pantyhosepenis-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 409.91 MB
    Duration : 00:13:50

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:85-pantyhosepenis-hdv.wmv - 409.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Perfect Latina Touch

Shemax.com- Perfect Latina Touch

Description:
    Nicolly is pure perfection with her dark beauty, big boobs and huge girl pole. She looks tempting in her tiny top that barely covers her nipples and tight, white shorts. But that is nothing compared to how this shemale hottie looks once she takes those clothes off to reveal her gorgeous body and that juicy shecock. She strokes that shaft until it is standing at full attention but this horny t-girl isnt satisfied until she is squeezing out every drop of her sweet cum load and moaning with pleasure.
    Model:
    Nicolly Navarro
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 126-perfectlatinatouch-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 520.22 MB
    Duration : 00:16:28

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:126-perfectlatinatouch-hdv.wmv - 520.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sexy Cock Poi

Shemax.com- Sexy Cock Poi

Description:
    Asian ladyboys have to be some of the hottest chicks with dicks on the planet and this hottie is no exception. She has a dragon tattoo down the side of her stomach and she looks dam hot stripping out of her girly clothes and exposing her thick femdick.
    Model:
    Poi
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : sexycockpoi-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 405.73 MB
    Duration : 00:13:06

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:sexycockpoi-hdv.wmv - 405.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- TS Angels

Shemax.com- TS Angels

Description:
    When it comes to having one incredibly hot shemale orgy, you wont find sexier t-girls to get down and dirty then these four horny babes. Joy, Nicolly, Patricia and Walkiria are all gorgeous and they love to get together and share in some sizzling shecock sucking and fucking hardcore style action. They take turns sucking shemeat until they are all throbbing hard. Then its time to take turns pounding each others tight puckered assholes until they cover one lucky t-girl with loads of hot and sticky jizz.
    Model:
    Joy Spears, Nicolly Navarro, Patricia Sabatiny, Walkiria Drumont
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30-tsangels-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 782.65 MB
    Duration : 00:25:50

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:30-tsangels-hdv.wmv - 782.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Prison Striped Femboy

Shemax.com- Prison Striped Femboy

Description:
    This cute little girl did not resist arrest when I nabbed her for selling her body in the street. I told her there was no need for cuffs if she came willingly but I could tell that she might like this. I said that if she tried anything I would pull my pistol and so she said that she definitely would. Back at the station she sat smiling on the black bed in the holding cell clearly enjoying being incarcerated. As I conducted her intake interview she began to move around trying to excite me with various views of her sexy little body. I asked her how long she had been doing this and why did such a cute young girl not have a husband and children. She ignored this and continued to tease me by giving me peeks at the bikini she wore as undergarments. She then asked to see my pistol so I obliged and she asked if I wanted to see hers. I said what are you talking about, you are unarmed and then she layback and drew her bottoms aside and out popped her concealed weapon. I realized she was not a real girl and this made me take my mind off the ball and on her hairy dick and balls. She then pulled up her dress to show her slim sexy tummy and then lay back and held up her dink for closer inspection. I approached slowly, gun drawn and she reached out and grabbed it saying she wanted to clean it with her mouth. I told her to get up and remove her top slowly so I could check for other hidden weapons. I then ordered her to get back on the bed and to keep her cock in her hand where I could see it. I then told her to flip over as I had to check if she was hiding anything in her little butthole. I then said not to make any sudden moves except with her dick. She then stroked the barrel of her love gun while alternatively yanking mine or flicking her puffy nipples until she fired blob bullets all over her stomach.Jan is a LadyboyPlayer exclusive as she had never done photos before. She was keen to try and she certainly enjoyed it and wanted me to as well. I met her on Sukhumvit Road when her female friend asked me if I wanted to go with her. When I told her I was looking for a ladyboy she said her friend was one. She called over her friend who was smaller than her and said her name was Jan. I have developed a pretty good eye but I would not have picked her out as a ladyboy as she is so petite. Nor does her manner give away her true gender as she acts and talks just like a lady. Now looking at the pictures I can see that her face is somewhat boyish but you can also see that she wears virtually no makeup. It has always been a conundrum to me how the ladyboys in Thailand seem to be hotter than the real girls.
    Model:
    Jan
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 88-prisonstripedfemboy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 226.16 MB
    Duration : 00:07:38

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:88-prisonstripedfemboy-hdv.wmv - 226.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Black Femboy Blue Balls Cure

Shemax.com- Black Femboy Blue Balls Cure

Description:
    Adriana is a black shemale with a beautiful smile, thick shecock and a big nut sac. She is all tease while taking off her clothes and posing on the bed but she gets a lot more serious once she starts stroking her plump pole and toying her ass.
    Model:
    Adriana
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : blackfemboyblueballscure-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 435.13 MB
    Duration : 00:12:43

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:blackfemboyblueballscure-hdv.wmv - 435.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Mulatto Penis Princess

Shemax.com- Mulatto Penis Princess

Description:
    T-girl Melaine is such a hottie with her long red hair, beautiful smile and tight body. She knew how to grab the attention dressed in her black satin short outfit with the purple lingerie underneath. When she spreads her long legs, her shorts expose her nut sac just enough to tease you until your toes curl. And this hottie doesnt leave hanging, she strips out of her clothes and shows off her sweet ass and pumps her thick she dick until she spews her creamy load on her tummy.
    Model:
    Melaine Campbel
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 57-mulattopenisprincess-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 573.84 MB
    Duration : 00:18:07

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:57-mulattopenisprincess-hdv.wmv - 573.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Yoyo Bangs Bam

Shemax.com- Yoyo Bangs Bam

Description:
    Like the her namesake toy Yoyo keeps coming back and this time she is playing with sweet little femboy Bam. Sporting nice long new mutli-colored hair extensions Yoyo is the much more sexy and feminine of the two. She has an incredibly large pretty face which is accentuated by the band pulling her hair back. We are so captivated by Yoyos smile and large lashed eyes poor Bam looks a little mousy beside her. Getting to their bodies it is the same thing, while Bam has a perfectly adequate body in her red underwear it is hard to compete with Yoyos phenomenal big round fake boobs busting out of her lime green bikini top. As the girls get close their four tits come out and despite the size difference Bam finally wins our leers with her lovely suckable hormone tits with huge nipples. We have to call it a draw when these babes show us their still covered booties and the bulges created by their tucked behind cock and balls. They briefly reverse the strip for some poses each donning a top, Yoyo a white corset and Bam a dotted shirt before they both get cocks out naked. Sitting side by each stroking their hairy dicks Yoyo again edges out Bam with her huge fat cock and swollen balls. Bam seems to be intimidated as her respectable hooded shedick just doesnt get as hard as Yoyos long curving cock with its huge pink head. It is pretty obvious who will do the fucking and the girls pose with their penises a bit before Yoyo inserts her big dick in Bams willing hairy ass. She pumps away as Bam moans in delights until she must lay back and stroke her large dick to an explosive cumshot.
    Model:
    Bam, Yoyo
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 124-yoyobangsbam-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 291.97 MB
    Duration : 00:09:38

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:124-yoyobangsbam-hdv.wmv - 292.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Strawberry Sperm Cream

Shemax.com- Strawberry Sperm Cream

Description:
    Definitely delicious, Bia in her red and silky lingerie is a treat for the eyes. She lies on the bed enjoying a juicy bowl of strawberries licking and sucking on the succulent fruit. And as if watching her lips wrapped around those berries isnt enough to get you hot, Bia playfully strips out of her silky garments showing her ass off in the doggy style position before getting her shecock plump and hard. Then she is squirting her jizz onto her bowl of strawberries to add her own cream topping.
    Model:
    Bia Bastos
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 115-strawberryspermcream-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 475.9 MB
    Duration : 00:15:42

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:115-strawberryspermcream-hdv.wmv - 475.9 MB

Thread Information