Pro User

Oct 2016

Nakednews.com- Turn it Up

Nakednews.com- Turn it Up

Description:
    Greetings everyone, I_m Marina Valmont, And I_m Laura Desiree, welcome to the Naked News Magazine We_re kicking off the program with Carli Bei, who_s ready to Turn It Up That means we_ve got musicians in the house Laura, which I know is a bit of a weakness for you, what_s so hot about musicians anyway? Well Carli Beisat down with a couple of members from the Canadian Heavy-Metal Punk Rock Band, Sumo Cyco. Here they are to Turn It Up I_ll try my best to contain myself You know one_s a girl, right?Hey, a rock star_s a rock star
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720_1.mp4
    File Size : 82.83 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:22

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:720_6.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Description:
    Marina, tropical Storm Chris sounds like something you_d call a frat guy, but you wouldn_t want to party with this weather phenomenon. The third named storm of the Atlantic hurricane season is expected to create swells that could prove life-threatening for people along the coasts of North Carolina and other mid-Atlantic states Meanwhile, Hurricane Beryl has largely dissipated, but strong winds and heavy rains are expected to hit Puerto Rico and other places still recovering from Hurricane MariaIt shouldn_t come as any surprise that these environmental catastrophes are a global phenomenon, but for proof, let_s head to Japan Torrential rains there caused massive flooding and landslides, leading to the evacuation of roughly two million people As of now, tens of thousands remain in emergency shelters, and a force of over seventy thousand people is involved in search-and-rescue operationsSomewhere that could use a little rainfall is California. The Klamathon wildfire along the California-Oregon border has now consumed over thirty thousand acres of land and has reportedly destroyed over seventy structures. I don_t know what_s scarier: that this fire is only twenty-five percent contained, or that it_s one of just many wildfires affecting the region At this point, it_s looking like we need to track down Mother Nature and just beg for a do-over Don_t go away.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 32.9 MB
    Duration : 00:02:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nakednews.com- Entertainment

Description:
    THIS, is Naked News and I_m Madison Banes. We_ve got a great program for you today, and it all starts with some SEXY celebrity gossip Frankie joins us now to dish the dirt in Entertainment. Hi Madison, Angelina Jolie, Emily Ratajkowski, Amber Rose, they_re all coming up but first I want to show everyone a book that should be on your MUST READ list It_s a text every young woman_s gotten at some point: send nudes And now it_s the title of a stunningly hot new book you HAVE to see SendNudes is the brainchild of Iman Whitfield. She asked photographers from around the world to send in their favorite nude pics, and the results are damn sexy There are 170 photos in all. The racy coffee table book is available for pre-order right now and can be yours for 65 dollars Here_s someone you don_t see on social media too often: Angelina Jolie She_s been filming Maleficent 2, and co-star Elle Fanning shared this snap of the two together on set It_s a big deal since Angelina doesn_t do social media. No Facebook, no Twitter, no Instagram, nothing In January, Amber Rose underwent breast reduction surgery, and we_re happy to report that she_s happier than ever Amber went from a size 36-H bust to a size 36-triple-D. She says the tipping point came during her time on Dancing With The Stars. Rose couldn_t move the way she wanted because she felt like she had a quote backpack full of books on my chest Amber_s thrilled about her new size, and so are WE, _cause she_s been strutting around wearing low cut numbers like this Amber_s not the only one with a new look Emily Ratajkowski debuted her BANGIN_ new hair-do recently on Instagram. She took these shots in Paris and she was evidently feeling inspired by French fashion As she put it in one of our fave photos, Honestly, just love a bang. Don_t we all And rumors are swirling that Cara Delevingne and Pretty Little Liars star Ashley Benson are dating Paparazzi caught the pair holding hands while leaving a bar in New York City recently. Then a week later, they were spotted canoodling in West Hollywood On top of that, numerous Twitter users have posted reports about seeing the famous females making out in public. I want to say it_s true, but then again I don_t want them to make a pretty little liar out of me That_s a wrap on Entertainment, I_m Frankie Kennedy
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 35.62 MB
    Duration : 00:03:10

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    I_m Laura Desiree, and welcome to Naked News I don_t know about the rest of you, but I_m just getting over a bad case of OSCAR FEVER... and no better way to put it to bed than with a wrap-up from Ms Tia LaRose. She_s in the naked newsroom with the details. On Sunday night, The Shape of Water was the Shape of OSCAR...i.e. a man covering his junk with a sword The film took home the coveted Best Picture prize, as well as Best Director for Guillermo del Toro Of course, the Academy also showed some love to Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, with its cast taking two of the four acting awards And as expected, on a night that was fairly restrained, Frances McDormand brought the fireI_ll save you the Google search everyone was doing seconds later: an _inclusion rider_ is something a star can put into their contract that guarantees diversity on the cast AND crew The Oscars didn_t actually have many jokes at Donald Trump_s expense... but this weekend saw Trump delivering some of his own The annual Gridiron Dinner, which is like a closed-door White House Correspondents_ Dinner, gives the President a chance to poke fun at himself... and as Trump put it, Nobody does self-deprecating humor better than I do At the Saturday event, he joked they were late because son-in-law Jared Kushner couldn_t get through security... and wondered who would be the next to leave, Steve Miller or Melania. BazingaThere_s nothing more far-right than yellbox Alex Jones of InfoWars. He loves playing the victim which was evident when he took to social media this weekend to claim that YouTube was shutting his channel down. According to Youtube, that wasn_t true but what IS true is a lot of major brands discovered their ads were airing on his show and demanded they be pulled. Also true is that YouTube removed a video of his where he implied a student from Marjory Stoneman Douglas was a paid actorBut his 2-POINT-3 MILLION subscribers can rest as easy Laura... it seems he_s still got a few strikes leftThanks for the warning, Tia See you in a bitWe_ll get back to the newsroom a little later. Now it_s time for your weekend sports roundup Tia already covered the Oscars for us, but Eila Adams has one more highlight from the 90th Academy Awards to tell us about Here she is in Naked Sports
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 39.51 MB
    Duration : 00:03:31

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nakednews.com- Naked News Moves

Nakednews.com- Naked News Moves

Description:
    Welcome one and all to Naked News Magazine I_m Marina ValmontAnd I_m Eilia Adams Marina, we_re gearing up for a brand new Naked News Moves with Laura Desiree at Hedonism.That_s right and Laura will be attempting to do one of MY favorite dances. Here_s a little preview.Very sexy, and if you haven_t guessed yet, that was a belly dance. Let_s see if Laura_s able to whip her hips into shape with a PROFESSIONAL belly dancerHere she is in Naked News Moves.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 60.55 MB
    Duration : 00:05:22

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Hello, all creatures big and small, I_m Laura Desiree. WELCOME to Naked News As our fans are well-aware, we anchors are very much a jet-setting bunch, so I_m sure we_ll all be paying extra attention as Frankie tells us about mandatory airline inspections ordered by the FAA. Here she is now to kick off the show, with a Naked News BulletinLaura, the Federal Aviation Administration is imposing new inspection protocols after a fatal malfunction on a Southwest Airlines flight last week In that incident, a fan blade snapped off its engine, causing it to explode at 32 thousand feet, and sending shrapnel through one of the plane_s windows As a result, the FAA has issued mandatory inspections on the same type of engine. Airlines have twenty days from the time of the order to conduct them The CDC is warning people across the US not to eat romaine lettuce. This follows a wide spread E.Coli outbreak due to romaine lettuce from the Yuma, Arizona growing region. Much of the romaine lettuce sold in the US is grown there. The CDC says if you can confirm that your lettuce came from somewhere else, you_re fine, but otherwise, throw it away Which just confirms what I always say Romaine, no gain And Dylan McWilliams from Colorado is either the luckiest or unluckiest man in the world The twenty-year-old just survived a shark attack suffered while body-boarding off the Hawaiian coast. That would be remarkable enough... but he_s also survived rattlesnake AND black bear attacks The snake bite gave him a few days of sickness from venom, the bear attack gave him nine staples in the back of his head, and his recent shark attack added seven stitches to his collection I_m all for adventure, Laura, but if I were him, I think I_d spend the rest of my life indoorsYeah, no kidding If I_m getting bitten that often, it better be either a pet or foreplay Thanks, Frankie Coming up next, it_s early days in the Major League Baseball season, but a little history was made over the weekend. Let_s check in with Eila and Madison for that story and MORE, right now in NAKED SPORTS
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 31.18 MB
    Duration : 00:02:46

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nakednews.com- Naked Foodie

Nakednews.com- Naked Foodie

Description:
    I_m Eila Adams, welcome to Naked News. We_re off on holiday today but to help get you through this dreary winter season, we_ve got a SUNNY episode of Naked News coming your way It_s from September 2015, when I shared hosting duties with Isabella Rossini aboard a boat in Lake Ontario Everything_s better on a boat The show also features Carli Bei in Jamaica, and Peyton Priestly in the Naked Newsroom You know what to do. Get good and comfy and enjoy this special encore presentation of Naked News. We_ll see you back here tomorrow.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 70.97 MB
    Duration : 00:06:18

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nakednews.com- Trending Now

Description:
    Hello, everyone, I_m Eila Adams, welcome to Hump Day here at Naked News. Or as we like to call it, Wednesday And that_s also the day we like to tell you what_s Trending Now on-line. Alana Blaire_s got that for us including news on a certain Saturday Night Live actor who_s gone viral.That_s right Eila His name is Pete Davidson and people are talking about him because of his new girlfriend - you may have heard of her, Ariana Grande? Ah yes, I_ve been hearing a lot about Petriana Grandavidson lately... trademark pending.Good one Okay, so people are buzzing right now, not because he_s DATING Ariana Grande, but more about something he just did INVOLVING her. Here_s the story. So we just found out that Mr Davidson has only been dating Ms Grande for a few weeks. So when he posted pics of his new Ariana Grande inspired TATTOOS, the internet had to weigh in. And weigh in they did, with thousands of tweets and comments on love tattoos and tattoos in general. This one particular tweet really summed it up though and I_d like to share it with you. I was at first wary about Pete Davidson getting Ariana_s initials and her bunny ears tattooed on him, but then I realize that I_d do the same exact thing if I was dating Ariana Grande. Can_t argue with that The way the Rolling Stones perform often makes us forget they_re old men... and then we see their social media and we_re reminded The internet had a good laugh this week thanks to Tweeter D. Patrick Rodgers. He rounded up some of Mick Jagger_s dorkiest comments on his son_s Instagram posts In fairness, these are exactly the kind of comments you expect from a 74-year-old... but c_mon, Mick, you_re supposed to be cool Though considering Rodgers_ tweet got over A HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND likes, I guess Mick must still be KINDA cool Speaking of cool people whose age we forget, Johnny Depp is 54. I mention this because social media has been FREAKING OUT about how sickly he looked in a bunch of pictures circulating online. The pics were taken with fans in Russia while on tour with his band Hollywood Vampires. Thankfully, the pictures on the band_s Instagram tell a different tale, with Depp looking a little older than we usually think of him but not too much worse for wear. If you never saw the movie 127 Hours, allow me to save you some time and suffering. Here_s a much shorter version with a _cuter if you don_t think about it_ hero Yes, for all you gourmands out there, that_s a crayfish getting rid of its own claw as part of an escape from a pot of soup And since we know you like happy endings, the person who posted that video to Chinese social media said he adopted the crayfish and is keeping him in an aquarium. And if fame matters to a crayfish, it also has MILLIONS of views Now to prettier things with all their limbs, it_s time for our FollowMe pick of the week Claudia Jovanovski was recently named the winner of the Maxim Cover Girl Australia contest, but her appeal is clearly universal Born in Cape Town South Africa, she calls Australia home but also spends a lot of time in the good ol_ U S of A And if you_re enchanted by her beauty, you_ll be happy to know she has a twin sister, unfortunately they_re not identical. Like her close to 68 thousand Instagram followers, it might be time for you to follow her and Jo-van-OV-SEE what you_ve been missing I_m Alana Blaire, and that_s what_s Trending Now.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 54.73 MB
    Duration : 00:04:52

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Hello, everyone, I_m Marina Valmont, welcome to Naked News. Trending Now online is a place most of us are very familiar with, the International House of Pancakes or IHOP. But they went and did something this week that has just about everyone confused. Let_s bring in Laura Desire to help try and explain it. What exactly is going on Laura?IHOP thought they_d get the internet_s attention by announcing that they were going to change their name from IHOP, to IHOB... with a B. And boy, did that cause a stirThat sounds really silly, why would they do that? It was just a marketing gimmick, they_re not really changing their name. They just wanted people to THINK they were. Let me break it down for everyone. Okay, before we lose our minds, the name switch from IHOP to IHOB is just a clever bit of marketing. But with so many speculating that the switch was going to be to International House of BREAKFAST, their online reveal got a ton of attention Yes, IHOP is now in the burger game, and thanks to a video that was seen on Twitter OVER TEN MILLION TIMES by the day after it was posted, everyone knows And just in case anyone missed it, some new rivals helped out. A&W and Burger King took their shots, and Wendy_s slammed them brilliantly not once but twice I guess you could say everyone_s all up in their grill The recent G7 conference didn_t go great for Donald Trump, but at least he got a good meme out of it The picture of him sitting with his arms crossed while world leaders including Angela Merkel looked down at him went viral. And then came the doctoring A few took the opportunity to make Trump look like a petulant child. But the truly inspired turned it into works of art, including a new take on the Last Supper Da Vinci, eat your heart out Arguably, the G7 conference went better for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, but he also got the internet_s attention... for the bizarrest of reasons Specifically, a video that made people think he wears fake eyebrows Okay, it seems to be an odd combination of lighting and the fact Justin Trudeau has kind of weird eyebrows. At any rate, other photos and video from the same event pretty well debunked the theory. But not before everyone had a chance to debate it... and Trudeau_s Eyebrows got their own Twitter account Even the best anchors make mistakes, so my heart goes out to Holly Sonders of Fox Sports Her slip of the tongue_s become a viral sensation Say it with me: SECTIONAL qualifying - not sexual The important thing is she had a good sense of humor about it, tweeting in reply live tv It_s been a long week For what it_s worth, Holly, online support is high, and I_m sure most viewers would love a chance to pass your Sexual Qualifying Which segues nicely to our FollowMe pick of the week Jessica Buch may have started as a beauty queen in Indiana, but she is now truly a citizen of the world. With modelling representation in New York, L.A., and Europe, she_s clearly much in demand. Hardly surprising at five-foot-ten-and-a-half and 35-23-35 And while we_re listing numbers, a hundred and thirty-three thousand is the number of people who can_t get enough of her on Instagram We suggest you join them. I_m Laura Desiree, and that_s what_s Trending Now
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 59 MB
    Duration : 00:05:15

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Hello, one and all, I_m Eila Adams, WELCOME to Naked News We_re getting this party started with our intrepid Entertainment reporter, Laura Desiree I_m hoping you can give us the scoop on the world_s most prestigious film festivalI CANNES and I will, Eila For instance, this year_s festival is different in two VERY different ways. Well, I know they BANNED selfies on the red carpet, what else?Correct, that_s one difference. The other is that the event has been heavily influenced by the MeToo revolution Here_s the latest The 71st Cannes Film Festival officially opened on Tuesday, with a MOSTLY selfie-free red carpet opening ceremony, and a nearly gender-balanced voting jury headed by Cate Blanchett. There_s also set to be a special women_s red carpet on Saturday. But of course, most people are there for the MOVIES. Seventeen films are up for the coveted Palme d_Or this year, including entries from Jean-Luc Godard and Spike Lee. The prizes will be handed out on May 19th, and my money_s on something pretentious. A Cardi B fan got a HELL of a beating at the HEAVENLY Bodies-themed Met Gala The autograph-seeker claims he was assaulted by members of the star_s entourage when he complained that she ignored him. Afterwards, Ms B tweeted that she sometimes, quote, don_t want no pics and also don_t want people too close. Fair enough, since she_s pregnant, but maybe a beatdown is a little over the top? Police are investigating, AND the fan_s already lawyered up. Brit songstress Adele celebrated her 30th birthday with a party in the theme of her favorite movie - Titanic. And now, people are complaining the bash was in bad taste The birthday girl dressed as Kate Wislet_s Rose character, and guests dressed as ship_s crew and passengers. Maybe not so bad. But one guest dressed as a frozen victim, and people hit the dance floor in lifejackets. Hm. As one Twitter user put it, A party based on a disaster that killed 1500 people. Okay. Yeah, I don_t know if you can really say too soon about the Titanic, but maybe it DID go a bit... overboard? SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk has gone public with his new girlfriend - Canadian musician Grimes Reports say they_ve been dating for a few weeks, after bonding over a Tweet the sexy singer-songwriter made about artificial intelligence. They_ve been Tweet-flirting with one another ever since, and they made their first appearance together on the red carpet at the Met Ball. And according to GQ, Musk actually DESIGNED Grimes_ dress Is there anything Elon Musk CAN_T do? And finally, if you_ve got dreams of dating Jane Fonda and seeing just how fit those workouts have kept her, I_ve got bad news for you. The still-toned and still DISTURBINGLY hot 80 year old says she_s - and I quote - closed up shop down there. Is that the sound of randy octogenarians crying, that I hear? I just hope she had one HELL of a going out of business sale That_s the latest in Entertainment, I_m Laura Desiree, don_t go away
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 46.48 MB
    Duration : 00:04:08

Download VIDEO: