Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- POOLSIDE HEAT

Hotwiferio.com- POOLSIDE HEAT

Description:
    I like to tan outside with my skimpiest black bikini so today when I went outside with it on Tommy was cleaning the pool. He looked so hot in the new plaid shorts he just bought. I went right up to him and grabbed his crotch. We started making out and he left the pool brush in the pool as we walked up to the lounge chair to make out some more. Usually we_d go inside and get on the bed and have sex but neither one of us wanted to move. It just felt so good- that we finished there
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr08wk4-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 206.52 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:30:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:apr08wk4-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:apr08wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- LESBIAN LUST

Hotwiferio.com- LESBIAN LUST

Description:
    I was still turned on after Chad left and I wanted some alone time with Danielle. We went into her bedroom and put on some sexy lingerie for each other and got on her bed. I love Danielle_s skin, it_s so soft and smells like roses. Her soft lips touching mine felt so nice and got me wet. She started fingering me and then went in between my legs and started licking me. It felt so good And then she started fingering me while still licking me and really concentrated on my clit unit I had a really nice orgasm. She_s so incredible I then wanted to reciprocate by going down on her sweet pussy. I love the way her pussy lips feel on my lips and her juices tasted so good I also really enjoyed kissing and playing with her beautiful breasts I can_t wait to do it again one day
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july12wk5bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 82.01 MB
    Resolution : 320x180
    Duration : 00:12:15

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:july12week5bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july12wk5bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 1

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 1

Description:
    I have a date with a hot college guy tonight so I put on a sexy short dress, some stockings and high heels. I came out to the living room to show Tommy what I was wearing and I could tell he was getting jealous already While I teased him with my body I kept telling him about my date and the things that I was going to do. I was so excited thinking about being out on the dance floor with my hot guy friend. I told Tommy that I_m going to put his hand under my skirt while were dancing so he could feel my pussy and show him that I_m not wearing any panties. I_m then going to put my hand in his jeans and feel his big cock. I_m going to keep teasing him all night until we go out to his car and we can sex. I_m then going to lift up my skirt and let him fuck me in the parking lot Tommy_s cock was so hard and my pussy was so incredibly wet that I just had to get off before I left. So, I played with pussy with my big toy and stroked Tommy_s cock. I also let him fuck me and then had him shoot his big load in my mouth.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 420.2 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:40

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:nov12week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov12wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- MILF CREAM PIE

Hotwiferio.com- MILF CREAM PIE

Description:
    Tommy_s been shooting his cum inside my pussy a lot lately and then making me push out all of his cum out of my pussy, which I love to do, so I told him that I wanted to do a cream pie video today so everyone can see all of that cum drip out of my pussy. So I put on a sexy outfit and stripped for him which always gets his cock hard. Then I made him watch me as I fucked a big dildo in front of him. Then I bent over, stuck my ass in the air and spread my cheeks apart so he could get a good look at my pretty ass real good. It always turns him on when I bend over and spread my ass like that. Then I sat on his lap while he sucked on my tits and fingered my pussy real good. I really love it when men stick their big fingers inside my wet pussy. After that I sucked on his cock while I fucked myself with the dildo. I love sucking on a dick while my pussy is getting fucked. I wish another cock was there so I could have got all my holes fuck at the same time. Then I laid on my back, put my legs in the air and had Tommy get on top of me and pound my pussy real hard until he shot his hot cum inside of me. It felt so good having his cock pumping all of that hot cum inside me. He told me to push it out so everyone could see it so I flexed my pussy and all of a sudden I could feel all of this hot cum trickle out of my pussy and down my ass. Next time I_ll have to squat over a glass so his cum can drip out into the glass and I can drink it all.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 156.88 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:23:27

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:nov10week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov10wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 6 WITH MARCO

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 6 WITH MARCO

Description:
    This week I held another cock audition for my site. A fan named Marco sent me an e-mail and said that he wanted to audition so I asked him to send me some pictures. He sent me a couple pictures of his huge dick and I got so excited that I immediately set up a shoot with him that day. I put on a sexy outfit and waited for him to arrive. He called and said he was running ten minutes late and since I was so horny and I couldn_t wait to suck on his cock I had Tommy pull his cock out so I could play with it until Marco arrived. Once Marco arrived I brought him over to the couch so I could get close to him. One of my favorite things to do to my fans is to rub their cocks through their pants while I_m getting to know them for the first time. I have found that its a great way to break the ice and ease their tension. Once I felt his cock get hard in his pants I knew that he was starting to relax and that we were going to have a good time. We kissed for a minute and I got so wet that I had to take my panties off. So I stood up and showed him my body while I stripped out of my panties. Then I pulled his cock out of his shorts and started stroking it and sucking on it. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of his cock. He had such a huge dick. It was so big and thick and it felt great in my mouth. Then I had him finger my pussy while I stroked him real hard. I love getting my pussy fingered while I_m stroking a huge cock. So I grabbed his balls with one hand and stroked him hard with my other one until he shot his cum out for me. He screamed so loud for me that I couldn_t believe it. It was such a turn on hearing him scream while I was making him cum. That_s the kind of result a woman like me wants to get. It meant that I did a great job and when it comes to jerking guys off I take my job very serious and I want to be the best. After he came I told him that I was still turned on and that I wanted him to come back and fuck me sometime so I could feel his thick cock inside me. He said okay so I made plans for him to come back next week. I_m so excited I can hardly wait.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 101.41 MB
    Duration : 00:15:06

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec10week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec10wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BIG RACK ATTACK

Hotwiferio.com- BIG RACK ATTACK

Description:
    I love to play pool but I haven_t been practicing enough. so today I hit a few balls around while Tommy watched and got hard for me After I knocked some balls into the pockets I got a nice hard cock in my pussy and got fucked really good I then took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it till he shot out his cum all over me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov07wk2-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 137.16 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:20:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov07wk2-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:nov07wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- ALL BETS ARE OFF

Hotwiferio.com- ALL BETS ARE OFF

Description:
    Last night Tommy played poker with his friends and ran out of cash. And since he couldn_t afford to pay his friend Scott he told him that he could borrow me for one afternoon. So, today Tommy tells me that I need to go over to Scott_s apartment and give him a handjob in order to cover his poker debt. I don_t like it when Tommy uses me like this and I told him that I was angry for being put into this situation. He told me that if I didn_t do it that we were going to be broke for a couple of months and that I just need to suck it up and do it since I_m always whoring around anyway. Even though I was upset I still told him that I would take care of everything so I got some sexy clothes together and headed over to Scott_s place. He greeted me at the door and asked what I was going to do for him today and I said that I was there to give him a handjob but he got upset and said that he wanted more since Tommy owed him so much. I thought to myself that any other wife wouldn_t have even come over here let alone done anything extra but luckily for him he had one of the biggest nympho_s standing in front of him so he probably would get a lot more in the end. So I got undressed in front of him while he watched and then changed into a sexy outfit for him. Then we went into his bedroom where he had me take off my panties so he could look at my pussy and ass. Then he got on the bed and I jerked his cock off and sucked on it real good. He said that he likes to cum while he_s watching a girl on her back with her legs spread open so I got on my back and spread my legs and pussy open for him. Then he stuck his cock and balls in my face and made me jerk him off while my legs were open wide. It was so hot jerking a cock off like that. I loved having his big balls resting on my head while his huge cock dangled in front of my face. I love tasting cum and I really wanted to taste Scott_s cum so I opened my mouth and shot his cum down my throat. His cum tasted really good. I actually had a good time with Scott and wouldn_t mind going over there again real soon. You see, what Tommy doesn_t understand is that what he thought was going to be just a one time thing will turn into a lot more than that because if I like a guys cock enough then its never a one time thing for me. Because I always go back for more. That_s just what a little nympho does.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 181.3 MB
    Duration : 00:27:03

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:june11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SHOOT THAT LOAD

Hotwiferio.com- SHOOT THAT LOAD

Description:
    This week I wore a red and pink teddy with red suspender pantyhose. I really love sitting on Tommy_s lap. He_ll finger me and get me so wet while I have fun stroking his big dick. I also slid myself on top of him and squeezed my tight pussy onto his hard cock. Hmmm......it felt so...good
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 136.13 MB
    Duration : 00:20:20

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:june09week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june09wk1-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 2

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 2

Description:
    I really like to play with my big cock dildo while I watch a guy jerk off for me. I like to get started by putting something really sexy on like my hot pink &amp black stocking &amp garter set. When I feel sexy I start getting really wet while I think of you stroking your cock for me. The big head going in and out of my pussy turns me on so much I like spreading my pussy wide and watching it go deep inside me. I get so creamy wet and my nipples get so hard as I_m pulling and pinching them. I can easily cum this way and just thinking about your big cock pushes me over the edge
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr12wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 82.72 MB
    Duration : 00:12:21

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:apr12week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:apr12wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SHOWER ME WITH YOUR CUM

Hotwiferio.com- SHOWER ME WITH YOUR CUM

Description:
    I really enjoy dressing up when we go out on the town and wearing pantyhose, it makes me feel so womanly and it really turns me on when Tommy wears a suit and tie. I think it_s so sharp and sexy to have a well dressed man on my arm Tommy starts kissing me and I get all aroused. I begin by teasing him and slowly stripping out of my clothes while he pulls his dick out. He knows it excites me to see his hard dick in front of me. I enjoy watching him take it in his hand and stroking it. I then want to grab on to it and stroke it myself. He sits on the couch and I get up on all fours on the couch and start sucking on his big cock while he rubs my ass and pussy. It feels sexy through the pantyhose and makes my pussy tingle. I then strip off more of my clothes and take my pantyhose off so I can sit on his big cock. It feels so good going in and my pussy wraps around his cock and takes it all in. I fuck his dick for a while enjoying the control I have over him. He then gets me on the couch and takes me from behind. He pushes it all the way in and fucks me very deep. I feel it against my pelvis and squeeze his dick hard with my pussy. I then cum and relax my muscles. He tells me he_s going to cum but I make him pull out so I can taste it. I want to see the cum shoot out onto my face. He doesn_t disappoint me- his huge load gets all over my face and drips down to my tits. I tell him I want to eat it so he grabs a spoon from the kitchen and scoops it up, then drips it onto my tongue. It tastes so good and love the sensation of it dripping into my mouth
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 218.55 MB
    Duration : 00:32:38

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: