Scatshop.com- Step Moms Shit Revenge

Description:
Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Youre down on your luck, slut, cuz your new step mom doesnt want you around anymore, now that Ive married your father! Hes not going to save you, by the way, and nobody is gonna hear you scream. You want to know what Im going to do to you? Ive bet youve had a long time to think about it, since I left you taped to the floor in this room by yourself for an hour. I am going to get rid of you, youve been in my way for the last time, taking attention away from me when youre still daddys little girl! I cant stand it! Since youve been such a pain in my ass, Im going to shove YOU up my ass. Hope you like the taste of my ass little girl, hahaha! Thats right, eat out my ass, I wanna hear you slurping you little cunt, or Im going to take a bit shit on you! Oh, dont cry, its not like daddys gonna save you anyway
Im not done with you yet, you little bitch. Im picking you up sticking you inside my jeans with your face up against my asshole, right there you belong! Im going to pull up my pants and go for a jog, hopefully you can hold you breath!
Mm, that was such a great run! Oh, look, you survived, hahah. Well, that sucks for you cuz I need to take a shit now, and you know where youre going, down the fucking toilet and im going to drown you in it. Aww, dont cry, you can always try eat your way out like a little bottom feeder. Thats what you get! Thats what bad little girls get that dont listen to their step moms!! Hahaha, thisll be the last place theyll ever look for you, you nasty little shit covered cunt!
Bye byeeeee!
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-stepmomsshitrevenge.mp4
File Size : 303.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:55
Video : AVC, 4 560 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream