pbp-ma.playboy.com- Jenessa Dawn in Country Honey

Description:
Falling for Jenessa Dawn is easy in this lovely pictorial with the photographer, Cassandra Keyes. In her happy place - the countryside - Jenessa is totally comfortable and irresistible. I grew up on the Canadian prairies with four siblings, she tells us steps into a barn in the middle of a gorgeous prairie. My home country is beautiful so I spend a lot of time in nature. Dressed in a white dress, boots and a sweet smile, Jenessa looks gorgeous as the wind blows through her bright blonde hair. Undressing with ease, youll fall deeply into lust as she reveals a natural figure as beautiful as her surroundings. A model and a student, Jenessa is multi-talented. My special talent? she asks, I love music I play four instruments and sing, I like to think Im pretty good When it comes to adventures, this Canadian babe is up for anything. Id like to go to space I have always been fascinated by the final frontier. As for first dates, Jenessa needs someone as intellectual and adventurous as she is. Lets learn something new together I enjoy trying out different things and going places I_ve never been before on a first date. I like any situation where I can really get to know someone. Get to know more about this lovely blonde through her other pictorials, right here only on Playboy Plus
Model:
Jenessa Dawn
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Jenessa_Dawn_Country_Honey_1080p_6000.mp4_1080p_vi deo.mp4
File Size : 253.81 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:43

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:84468.zip

Download VIDEO: