Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 6

Description:
Ive been traveling an awful lot, which is good for me but not so good for my hubby. I usually come home tired and sometimes cranky. After a few days of this my hubby is upset and were not talking so today I decided to make it up to him. I started the day by being extra nice to him with kisses and hugs and then trying to coax him into the bedroom. Normally this is easy to do but it wasnt so easy today. I apologized for being a bitch to him and told him what a whore I am and that I need him to put me in my place. I then asked him to watch me play with myself and begged him to pull his shorts down so I could see his big cock. It took a while at first but I got him excited and he let me see his big hard on My pussy got so wet when I saw it. I immediately wanted it in my mouth but he made me wait for it. I had my legs spread open wide so he could see my pink little hole. This excited him a lot and got him going. I then made him come closer so I could suck on his big cock. It was dripping with pre-cum I then jerked him off and sucked on his head just the way he likes it. I did this for a long time building up it up and then for the finish he took over and shot a huge load all over my face. It went out so far
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr14wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 396.03 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr14week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: