Wifeysworld.com- Tennis Blast

Description:
Hi Everyone You know, every once in awhile Hubby and I will film something just for ourselves, or film something that doesn_t seem like it_s good enough to make it on the site. We have quite a few of those scenes, and it_s weird how looking at them months (or sometimes even years) later, we actually really end up liking them. After we shot this scene last summer, I didn_t want to use it because I thought that the tennis outfit made me look short and kinda dumpy (must have been the shoes Hubby really liked it, but he knows better than to cross the boss -) When we were going through last week trying to organize our files he called me over to look at the scene again. This time I didn_t really mind the images, and I really liked the video. Not much going on extraneously, just an old fashioned blowjob Hubby shot a really thick load into my mouth, so he liked the scene (and I swallowed, which ALWAYS makes it a good scene as far as he_s concerned..) Anyway, we thought we should post it anyway, for those that like the swallowing scenes. It seemed like a waste just toiling away on one of our harddrives.. Hope you enjoy
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : tennis01.mp4
File Size : 26.47 MB
Resolution : 292x240
Duration : 00:05:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Tennis_Blast.rar

Download VIDEO: