Sexpov.com- You should keep your step sister happy. -

Description:
Mom and dad left me in charge while they are away. You have already figured out I can be quite the little boss. There is one thing we haven_t addressed since our parents married and made us step related. We haven_t really talked about any attraction we may have for each other. I know there must be some attraction toward me so why don_t we just take care of this right now. I_ve seen the way you steal glances at me as I step out of the shower in our shared bathroom. I_m sure you want to slide that big brother cock in between these tiny ass cheeks of mine and let it slip into my tight pussy. Let_s just cut the sexual tension and do it already. I_ll get it wet with my pretty little mouth before you slide it in my slit. How does my pussy feel big brother? Is it what you imagined? I like to fuck so you should know now that we_ve broken the ice between us this is going to be a regular thing whenever we are home alone. Oh, are you going to cum already? Hurry and pull out. You made quite the mess all over my perky boobies didn_t you? You aren_t going to tell your dad that you scored with your new sister are you? That wouldn_t be a wise decision because I am quite the brat and will blame you for anything and everything. Thats what little sisters do.
Model:
Jenna J Ross
Studio:
Sexpov.com
Info:
File Name : SexPOV1_Alexis_Grace_1080.mp4
File Size : 303.05 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Alexis_Grace_1080.mp4