Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hi Guys, This week Hubby wanted me to get all decked out as he was planning on taking me out for a night on the town (course, that_s a bit tough to do when I have sperm dripping off my chin, LOL) Went in and had my hairdresser give me an updo and a spot of color (she knows what we do for a living and thinks it_s hilarious) She and her husband are the coolest people Anyway, Hubby had a boner from the time I walked into the living room, guess the outfit kinda accentuated my positives if you know what I mean.. My tits were really popping out of that thing I can tell when Hubby_s really horny because he likes to take a lot of pussy shots (wish I had a more lady-like term, but hey, a pussy is a pussy, LOL) I liked the pic with the dildo poking out of me, sorta surreal looking in a way. Lucky he didn_t make me laugh or I might have stuck that thing in the wall.. I liked the fuck scenes where he had me grab my ankles as well, it_s a nice dominant position (I admit it, I want to be fucked like a slut from time to time In that position his big cock really hit the right spot The money shot was a winner as well, his thick cum just poured into my mouth after the first couple of spurts. I thought it was very nasty and masturbated twice watching it later in the day Now, if I could just talk Hubby into having another guy standing with him so that I could have two cocks going off.. -) Talk soon-
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : cocktailfun01.mp4
File Size : 64.25 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:12:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cocktailfun01.mp4