Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hey All Gee, it_s nice to be back again after a couple weeks vacation I see that Hubby didn_t miss a beat, thanks to that damned sneaky sister of mine I swear if I catch her fucking my Husband again I_m going to teach her a lesson and fuck HER boyfriend (but I know none of you would want to see that, LOL -) This week we shot some footage over at one of favorite little getaways here in town. The weather has been SCORCHING lately, sometimes I wonder why we live here (course, then I remember the rest of the year is like heaven, LOL) I always wonder if the people that work at this resort know what we_re up to? The girl that works at the front desk knows us by name and she_s always kinda smirking when we come in. She_s never said anything, but I always get this feeling.. I just bought this pink outfit I wore, and really loved wearing it. the guy that helped us with our bags couldn_t keep his horny eyes off of my boobs, which had me cracking up. Shoulda asked him if was hung, LOL, maybe we could have shot a really special update, what a mess that would make on my face Well, maybe at a later date..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : pinkdrink01.mp4
File Size : 52.79 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:10:08

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Videoinkdrink01.mp4