Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r

Description:
Hey All This week we shot our update up in the Rose City, Portland, Oregon (a place somewhat familiar to us, LOL) We stayed downtown in this really cool old hotel, though at night it was as loud as hell. I_m not sure what was louder, the people partying outside, or Hubby and I fucking up in our hotel room It was pretty funny, our room was just on the second floor and every morning I could open our curtains and stand there topless watching people rush around the city. Needless to say I got a few stares, there was a coffee shop across the street and the same two guys would show up every morning at the same time for a show, LOL.. Normally the weather is pretty mild up there, but it was as hot as hell when we were there, over 100 degrees and humid (yuck) I couldn_t get my nipples hard for our pictures with a crane Anyway, the update was pretty straight forward. Sometimes we like doing a skit or something, sometimes we just want to fuck
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : pdxpop01.mp4
File Size : 44.75 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:08:52

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Videodxpop01.mp4