Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hi Everyone First off, let me apologize for the absense of last week_s update We were out of town last week and thought that we had everything ready to go for our guy to upload for the series. Turned out that Hubby accidentally uploaded the previous week_s update to our server and all of the needed files were on our home computer, which no one could access. We were both in a panic in trying to figure out a way to access our home box, but to no avail.. Needless to say, I gave Hubby a thorough spanking This week_s posting actually ended up being two series. We shot the first one with me in the white lace body stocking, and I really liked the way in turned out. Seems Hubby did also (or should I say the Gardener did also..) Geez, he really gave me a nice fucking, the best of it being when I got to ride his big cock while he was on the floor. I LOVE that position, which is kinda weirds because when I was younger I didn_t care for it that much, I really liked to have a man on top of me, fucking me like an animal. I liked not being in control.. Now I LIKE being in control (but also love to be fucked unmercifully as well, I have to admit..) Anyway, it was a nice fuck session, and the Gardener ended up fucking HOSING me down when he came. Damn, what a load Both my eyes were bloodshot for the whole day His penis just kept cumming and cumming Oh, I wanted to comment on something because we_ve had a couple of emails sent in from guys that heard a rumor on the net that we were retiring in August. NO WAY As a matter of fact we_re working on a new redesign and will be adding a few surprises soon We plan on being here as long as you all want to watch..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : gardiner01.mp4
File Size : 84.34 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:16:20

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gardiner01.mp4