Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Description:
I_m Madison Banes, THIS is Naked News. As we all know, Facebook_s been raked over the coals in the last little while, and for good reason. But as Frankie is here to tell us, there doesn_t seem to be any end in sight. That_s right Madison, they_ve been in hot water ever since we learned that the personal info of up to FIFTY MILLION Facebook users was exploited to help elect Donald Trump And it_s about to get worseHard to imagine things could get much worse for them at this point.Oh, but they will If they thought they were under scrutiny before, let_s see how they deal with an ALL-FACEBOOK NAKED NEWS SEGMENT Welcome to the newsroom everyone. In addition to the angry mob, Facebook_s privacy practices are being investigated by the Federal Trade Commission... and it could really cost them It_s been established that the personal data Cambridge Analytica used to help Trump was harvested in 2014. If the FTC determines that Facebook broke a 2011 consent decree regarding user info, they could be fined up to forty thousand dollars, PER violation. Do that math on THAT one So what do you do if you_re Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg? Apology ads Specifically, full page, text-only ads that ran in multiple British newspapers as well as the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and New York Times. I_ll spare you the whole letter, but the opening sentence is We have a responsibility to protect your information and the closing sentence is I promise to do better for you. I_m not sure I entirely believe him... though I DID appreciate the lack of emoji Clearly, I_m not the only one with Facebook doubts. A new poll commissioned by Reuters shows public trust in Facebook is cratering Asked how much they trusted Facebook to, quote, obey laws that protect your personal information, only THIRTEEN PERCENT said they trusted them a lot This compared to twenty-four percent who didn_t trust them very much and TWENTY-SEVEN PERCENT who didn_t trust them AT ALL I know used car salesmen with pants LITERALLY on fire who could do better Back to you, Madison
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nakednews.com
Info:
File Name : 720_1.mp4
File Size : 31.11 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:02:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4
UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4