Missax.com- Give Me Shelter-Chad White, Ivy Wolfe

Description:
Ivy eyes the plate of food in front of Mr. White. She shakes her hunger off and begins to answer his question_I left home two years ago when I was 16_my home life was a bad situation. I couch-surfed with my friends_paying them a little from my job as a diner. I almost saved enough to get my own place. My boss_unfortunately_had certain expectations that I could not fulfill, Ivy looks down reminiscing_so I left there_and he told my girlfriends that if I stayed at their house_he_d fire them! That was a year ago.
Chad looks at Ivy sympathetically_and where have you been staying for the last year? He slides his plate of food her way. Ivy warmly smiles_thank you, she shovels the food in her mouth. One_two_three shovels of food in her mouth. She feels Mr. White staring at her_and realizes how unladylike she looks. She swallows quickly and composes herself.
I should tell you that I am no freeloader. If your wife lets me stay here_I will clean_I can cook_I know how to speak three languages_so I can teach if you have a need for that.
Chad nods and smiles_what do you want?
In my dreams?
Chad nods.
Realistically I think I can get my own place_if I can stay somewhere for a few weeks. You need a physical address to get most jobs_and it will be easier to keep clean too.
Chad is disappointed in her modest dreams_that_s your goal?
Ivy shakes her head no_I want to go to the community college_it_s affordable to earn a teaching degree for language_I could teach immigrants or anyone who wants to learn a language.
Chad smiles warmly_Do you want some water_how about a soda?
No thank you_this is so wonderful. She takes a bite_and wonders about Mr. White_and his wife_s women_s shelter. Can you tell me about yourself?
Well I_m the county commissioner. My father_and his father were the commissioner before me. I also work with the Sheriff and the leaders in our religious community in keeping our city safe.
Ivy is impressed_wow. And your wife?
Like I said_my wife won_t be home for a while.
Ivy wonders if she_s overstepped her welcome already. She stands up_not sure what she will say to change the subject_her eyes jet to the fireplace_ooh a fireplace! It_s just like the wood burning fireplace at her old home. Chad asks if she_d like to warm herself_and before she can answer_she is en route. She sees Chad staring at her_time to say something_a nice compliment perhaps? Does your wife decorate?
No_actually I do.
Ivy listens_smiles and sits in the nearby chair.
STAND UP! Mr. White_s voice bellows deep_it_s scary_alarming. Ivy starts top tear up_she_s sorry_confused_she knows she blew it.
I_m so sorry.. I-- I--
Chad dusts off the chair_Do you know if you bring a stray dog in you have to check for fleas? It_s the same with women.
fleas?
Chad_lice_mites_humans can even carry some strains of mange.
Ivy looks down in shame wondering if she carries any bugs. Her skin has been wet_dirty_it itches sometimes.. is it possible?
Come with me in the bathroom. The girls usually check for me_but like I said_they_re not home.
Ivy nods
Chad_Will you take off your clothes?
Ivy_yes_of course I will. I am just a little shy.

Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Chad White, Ivy Wolfe
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_homeless_51941180511m1080.mp4
File Size : 1672.25 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:11
Video : AVC, 7 312 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 235 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream